Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dreaming

I've been trying to think realistically about films or properties that I might get to work on.

Typically, matte painters get their start working on sequels to big franchises. Dylan Cole was lucky enough to start with Time Machine so there is the ability to get started on a "smaller" (relative) production.

So here's my list. This is what I would love to be working on or after 2010.

  • Terminator 6 (Terminator 4 is currently in production)
  • Avatar 2 (Avatar to be released in 2009. And if anyone knows me ...they know that I have been looking forward to this film since 2005)
  • A Lucasfilm property involving fantasy elements...Like Willow
  • Any video game (or FILM!?) involving Ragnar Tornquist
  • A Dirk Pitt film (Preferably starring Matthew McConaughey)
  • A sequel to The Chronicles of Riddick
  • James Bond 24
  • The next Serenity/Firefly movie (Please Joss!?)
  • The He-Man film
  • Iron Man 3
  • Unbreakable 2 (please?!)
  • Hellboy 3
  • The Hobbit 2
  • GI Joe 2
  • The Flash
  • Lord Baltimore (Based off of Baltimore, or the Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire) (I would also want to assist witht the concept art and art direction on this film)
There's more but I can't think of them at the moment.

No comments: