Sunday, February 5, 2012

Practice thumbs

This exercise helped me to develop my brushes a bit farther and find things that work better when trying to work fast.

I had to slow down a bit and stop doing 1 minute per thumb but I really enjoyed this exercise and will continue to do it.

There's also a trend in my compositional style that I'm trying to get over but I think it'll just take time.

Note: the thumbs are in reverse order since I used Photoshop's Contact sheet creator

In case blogger is being weird...click here to view a larger version

1 comment:

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!