Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sleep deprevation training

It seems that my sleep schedule is now perfectly acclimated to a job in visual effects. I've been working 17 hour workdays every day for the past two weeks.

My current schedule:

  1. Open eyes to alarm clock going off at 4:30am, snooze cuz I don't know what else to do
  2. get up at 5ish
  3. leave the house around 5:50
  4. carpool w/ Lee Glasgow and Dustin Boston
  5. start work at 6:45
  6. leave work at about 3:30pm
  7. get home at about 4:30
  8. start working on freelance project at 6:00
  9. finish up work for the night at about 1:30 (give or take of course...mostly take take take)
wash, rinse, repeat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude that is a hard life. I understand. I wish I didn't have to sleep but eventually it's inevitable.